So, Valentine’s Day 2021 is going to be a one to remember for many couples. It will either be the year you are both stuck indoors, or it will be the year you won’t be able to see each other because you don’t live in the same household. I somehow don’t see Boris loosening his grip on the reins after for Valentine’s Day considering the devastating affect Christmas has had on the country, don’t you?
So I have put together this guide for you if you are struggling what to get that special guy in your life this year. Because let’s face it, guys have everything and they never claim they want anything new nor need anything replacing!
1. 100 Movies Scratching Poster | MenKind | £13
2. Initials Personalised Phone Case | Dyefor | £12
3. Two Tone Knitted Scarf | Ted Baker | £55
4. Black Leather Wallet | Tommy Hilfiger | £45
5. World Map Scratching Poster | Not On The Highstreet | £15.75
6. Cadbury’s Chocolate & Mug Hamper | Cadbury | £10
7. Customised Boxer Shorts | My Photo Boxer | £53
8. Round Cufflinks | Hugo Boss | £39
9. Personalised Beer Glass | The Card Factory | £9.99
10. Camera Roll Keychain | My Face Socks | £15.95
11. Leak Proof Drinks Bottle | John Lewis | £20
12. Pink Sweatshirt | Topman | £29.99
13. Square Skull Sunglasses | Thomas Sabo | £149
14. Dior Sauvage Aftershave | The Fragrance Shop | £57
15. Sony Playstation Desk Light | Men Kind | £30
Hopefully this guide has helped you out and at least prevented you from tugging your hair out!