Love them or hate them Christmas clothing is going to be seen everywhere at the moment. Granted, you wont see them in pubs worn by a group of on their work Christmas night out but I predict it wont stop people from doing their Christmas shopping in them or popping their outfit looks on Instagram, and why not!? It’s only Christmas once right, and this year we need to make ourselves feel as festive-y as possible. Suggest an easier way to feel festive? You can’t!
I thought I’d put together a bit of a guide on pieces that I am loving this year, including some extra tacky novelty wear because who doesn’t love seeing themselves in a pair of glittery paper glasses?
- Blush Pink Tree Jumper | Next | £34
- Hair Lights | Amazon | £8.50
- Sequin Reindeer Jumper | Peacocks | £22
- Ombre Tinsel Jumper | Boohoo | £30
- Ho Ho Ho Headband | Party Pieces | £4.99
- Light Up Earrings | Oliver Bonas | £5
- Christmas Present Bow Jumper | Tu Clothing | £18
- Clip on Santa Hat | Staines and Brights | £3.60
- Santa Baby Bodysuit | Pretty Little Thing | £12
- Sequin Bow Headband | Partyrama | £2.99
- Penguin T-Shirt | Ebay | £1.65
- Novelty Glasses | The Range | £1
How do you feel about Christmas novelty wear? I think it’s like Marmite; you either love it or hate it. I absolutely love it! I think there’s just something so magical and warming about seeing everybody dressed up. Being in Tier 3 this Christmas will not stop me from posing about in my Christmas gear either, expect to see me plenty over on my social media!
Make sure you tune in tomorrow to see my Blogmas day 3 post! Any ideas what it might be?
Want to see more Christmas content? Check out my social media platforms linked below to see what I’m up to!