Geordie Shore is well into it’s 17th series. It started SEVEN(!!!) years ago way back in 2011 (I know that’s crazy and I’m starting to feel a little bit old right now) and with several new members and the fall of some much loved relationships, friendships and faces the show is somehow still going just as strong and has been crowned as MTV’s most popular TV show.
I’ve watched all of the series and currently half way through catching up with the latest series, series 17 so I decided to put together this post as I feel I have learned quite a lot from our favourite Geordies.
GEORDIE SHORE WEY AYE!
(don’t repeat that unless you’re a Geordie)
1. Make sure you know what sassy stands for before using it..
2. Don’t spoon unless you’re fully committed to what it leads to.
3. If all else fails sleep is your friend.
4. Vicky Pattison won over the nation for simply being herself.
5. Don’t mock it until you’ve tried it, and if you’ve tried it, you will probably love it.
6. Believe it or not… But boys do actually have feelings. Somewhere..
7. You aren’t going to like everyone you come across in life and that’s perfectly normal.
8. Don’t let anything get in your way from doing what you want to do.
9. It doesn’t matter how embarrassing a situation is, the matter of the fact is you’re not alone.
10. Deep down we all have a soft spot for a bad boy/girl.
11. Never settle for anything less than you deserve.
12. Don’t get involved in any unnecessary drama.
13. If you’re enjoying yourself, dance like nobody is watching. Like literally.
14. Honesty is the best policy. Or is it?
15. Sometimes you need to just let things go before they damage you too much.
16. It’s okay not to be okay every waking minute of everyday, you’re human.
17. Don’t get too drunk to the point of making silly mistakes which could land you in great trouble.
18. Don’t let anybody make you do something you don’t want to do.
19. Some of the weirdest scenarios can happen when you’re drunk, but usually you don’t even question it.
20. Shoot down the cocky guy, 9 out of 10 times they turn out to be more trouble than they’re worth.
21. Avoid the people who drag your mood down. You’re worth way more than that.
22. Always let your ex know where he stands with you.
23. If you can’t remember it happening. It didn’t. Don’t mention it and hopefully nobody else will either.
24. When in doubt get your boobs out!
25. Make sure you know all the lingo in case you come in contact with a cutie who doesn’t speak English.
26. Be keen but not too keen, nobody likes an overly eager beaver.
27. If you don’t believe in yourself nobody else ever will.
28. Not every guy you meet will give you fanny flutter, but will do the exact opposite.
29. Make sure you stand out from the crowd
30. There’s no better way to explain a person than to compare them to an STI
31. Everyday life can come in between ideal worlds. Deep.
32. Always stand up for yourself.
Do you watch Geordie Shore? What would you say you have learned from the show?