This cocktail was so popular in the bar I used to work in, in Manchester and I’ve not had one in so long so I decided to create one and enjoy the taste outside of a working environment for once.
It’s called the Candy Floss, it’s sweet, so if you like sweet drinks this one is perfect for you. It’s also super quick and easy to make, too!
What You Need
– Cream Soda
1. Firstly, fill your glass with ice to chill the glass.
2. Cut up your lemon into wedges big enough to be able to squeeze.
3. Measure out 25ml of Vodka and pour into your shaker (or glass if you don’t own a shaker).
4. 50ml of Chambord.
5. The juice of 4 squeezed lemon wedges.
6. Put the lid on the cocktail shaker and give a good shake – or give a good stir in your glass(es) if you don’t have a shaker.
7. Pour the contents of the shaker into your glass and top the glass with Cream Soda.
8. Finally, enjoy!
I made this drink for my grandma and she loved it, so I hope you do too if you come round to making it for yourself!
Next week I will be making a Smirnoff Sourz, so if you’re enjoying my Monday posts keep an eye out for next week’s post!
*Disclaimer I am not claiming this cocktail to be my own. I just enjoyed it and wanted to share it around with more people so you can enjoy it, too!