So, I received the loveliest tweets from SK (you can view her blog, here) and Fiona (her blog can be viewed here) saying I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. I absolutely love receiving nominations in any way, shape or form. So, you can imagine I was over the moon! So, I just want to thank SK and Fiona once again for the very generous nomination. It’s much appreciated!
Anyways, getting on to the post.
Here are seven facts about myself.
1. I have a massive phobia of masks. I think it is the unknowing of whom is under that scares me. However, I can barely look at somebody wearing one without stiffening up, and it has not been rare for me to cry at times.
2. My guilty pleasure is watching WWE Wrestling. This is mainly down to Tom, because loves it. Whenever I have been with him, and it’s on TV I’ve grown to know the wrestlers, the storylines and and now grown to become a fan, cringe!
3. When I was 18, over the Christmas period I worked in the local shopping centre as Santa’s Little Helper. Still to this day, it has been my favourite job I’ve had.
4. I love all things Halloumi. Yum!
5. My best friend is definitely my cat, Twixy. She’s been in my life for 16 year, and I can’t imagine, or remember life before that little black ball of fluff.
6. I’m in my final year at university, and I’m not going to lie. I’m really struggling with the deadlines, reading and the workload. This results to a lot of restless nights worrying, and more than the fair share of over thinking.
7. I wish to become a radio/TV presenter in the near future. I just got to get through this final year, first. Wish me luck!
I have had my blog for just over 3 year now, and I’m so glad it is starting to grow, thanks to my followers and blogger friends I have made in the last year or so!
Here are my 15 nominations for the blogs and bloggers that you will love just as much as I do!
Please take a look at as many of the above blogs as you can. They all have amazing content and are all special in their own ways!