I absolutely love candles leading up to the Christmas period! I think the festive smells are so devine and they really get me in the festive mood. My favorite is probably spiced apple and cinnamon!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Caronline Flack! I love everything about her. Her hair, her style and how amazing she looks! She most certainly does not look anywhere near 37. She slays at everything (apart from presenting the X Factor that one year, awks).
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I’d love Joey Essex to be my brother. I really want to teach him some life skills and some educational skills too. I feel like I could change him for the better. Plus, he is such a cool guy we would have some right laughs and could be ‘reem’ together.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I think around 26/27 is the perfect age to get married. I defo want to be in my 20’s when I tie the knot, but when I think about it.. It’s only 4 years away and that scares me a little bit. I defo want to be settled and have my life, career and a house under my belt first.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
No, not that I am aware of. But, I do get quite attached to certain items and I find things emotional when throwing away things that have memories attached to them.
6. Can you do the splits?
I used to be able too. When I was around 5 I started doing gymnastics for a couple of years until I broke my leg and I had to take time off. But now I’m scared to try the splits incase I can’t get back up.
7. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike?
Erm… 5? Not too sure.
8. How many Oceans have you swam in?
I have to admit geography is one of my weakest subjects so I had to google the different oceans. I think only 1.
9. How many countries have you visited?
Only 5, but I’ve visited two or three countries a lot of different times. I need to travel more!
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
No, but I have members who have been in the past.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Amelia. Love love love the name!
Tough one, maybe Dylan or Alfie.
I think it was an E.
Kenan and Kel.15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
Probably a green witch or a cat. I was a very predictable child.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I’ve only read about 5 of the Harry Potter books. I know, don’t judge! I’m not really one for reading, but I did actually enjoy the Harry Potter books I did read. I should re-read them. But I bet the Hunger Games is a great series of books because the films are amazing!
17. Would you rather have an American or a British accent?
18. Did your Mother go to University?
No, but she is in a great job proving you don’t have to go to uni to be successful.
They would be if my granddad was still here. Unfortunately, he passed away in 2013 😦 </3
Oh hell no! That would have been one big fat disaster!
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Obviously. That meme is world wide famous!
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
GREY. The right way.
25. Is your father bald?
I have not got a clue. I don’t know him.
26. Do you know any triplets?
No, I think that would be a little creepy seeing the same person three times!
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic! Such a touching film.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yeah, but I’m not too keen. I love poppadoms though!
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
The Tavistock. Such a lovely little Italians.
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
What kind of question is this? Of course I have. I’m British!
31. Do you belong to and warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers etc)
Nooooo. And I’m quite proud of that.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Carls. Not a very exciting nickname, but yeah.
34. Who is your favourite person in the world?
Thomas, my boyfriend.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
In the city. I’ve been camping, well glamping before and it was my idea of hell. I’m not made for mud or low signal, and no wifi… WHAT!?
36. Can you whistle?
Not with my fingers, no.
37. Do you sleep with a night light?
I used to, but no. I’m a big girl now.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I wish the answer to this was yes, but unfortunately it’s no.
39. What medical conditions do you have?
I faint easily, due to low blood pressure.
40. How many times have you been to hospital?
Too many. I was really clumsy when I was younger, and I’m not much better now to be honest. I have broken my hand, my leg, split my chin open, cut my stomach, got bit by a dog, fell down stairs, and torn ligaments. You name it.. I’ve done it!
41. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes, and I’m not a fan.
42. Where do you buy your jeans?
Newlook. Always have and I probably always will.
43. What was the last compliment you got?
“You’re so fit” via a Snapchat from Thomas.
44. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Yeah, most of the time.
45. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
A regular cup of tea. I don’t think tea should be messed or played with regarding flavours. Oh hell no.
46. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I’m not going to count them. I’d be there too long. I’d take a guesstimate at maybe 60?
47. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
It does not bother me at all. But I will not enforce a religion onto a child. I’ll support them no matter what.
48. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
I was around 10. I found out when I discovered my computer hidden away. Then I confronted and my world was broken. Christmas has not been the same since.
49. Why do you have a blog?
It’s like a hobby. I love writing about different things and collaging images of fashion together. It’s like my own world I have created full of the content I love.
50. Name 5 of your favourite albums ever
1. Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
2. Busted – Busted
3. Calvin Harris – Motion
4. Carly Rae Jepsen – E.MO.Tion
5. Paramore – Paramore
I’ve loved doing this. Why not give it a go? Remember to tag me so I can read your answers you beautiful lot!
Also a massive thank you from the beautiful Em Jane from Out of tea bags for letting me steal this from her blog! X