A couple of days ago I was nominated for the liebster award by the oh so kind Alice from dash of daisies. You should check out her super cute blog, it is full of motivation – especially on a Monday when I’m most in need to be motivated out of bed on a morning as well as great quotes about everyday life, that I, personally, take great enjoyment out of looking through them. So, yeah go check it out. You won’t be disappointed!
I really appreciate this nomination because I am so new to the whole blogging scene, it is unreal however, I feel as if Alice has kindly taken me under her wing and has given me confidence in myself and my blog and all thanks to her sweet natured gesture. Thanks again Alice! x
These awards only have a few rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer
Alice’s questions to me
- How often do you try to blog a week?
I do try to blog a minimum of 3 times a week. I am still trying to build up a strong number of followers, and I feel this is a good way of gaining new likes and likers, and potentially becoming friendly with new people. I love chatting with new people, and my blog already has got me in contact with lovely people and I never want that to change 🙂
- If you were to describe your blog in 3 words what would they be?
Oooh now this is going to be a hard one, I have so much to say – haha! Inspired. Fashionable. Relatable.
- What are your 3 favourite youtubers?
I feel I cannot answer this question effectively without namedropping my favourite vloggers. Well, they are technically YouTubers, right? I love, Hannah Gale (her vlogs & blogs are quirky and totally cute), Robowecop (some great hauls, and eyebrow tutorials), Vanityfairest (gorgeous hair and makeup tutorials, screaming amazingness!)
- Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi all the way! The taste is just so much better, and sweeter. I still wouldn’t turn down a bottle of coke though. I just feel Pepsi is so underrated, poor Pepsi.
- If you won a million pounds what would you do with it?
What an amazing question, but what wouldn’t I do with it!? Where on earth do I even start? I would firstly pay for a holiday for myself, my grandmum and mum to our favorite place in the world – Gumbet, Turkey. I would then buy them both an amazing house each fully furbished and decorated to their taste. My Princess of a cat, Twixy would receive a diamante collar. It would suit her personality down to a T. I’d most certainly give a donation to some cancer charities in memory of my late grandad. And then maybe I would go to Bora Bora and have one of those amazing huts in the ocean, utter paradise! I’d never have to worry about money ever again, yay!
- What is a recent achievement you have achieved?
I was successful for a university work placement for a year, which could potentially lead me onto bigger and better things in the future, fingers crossed anyways!
- Who are your favourite bloggers right now?
Hannah Gale, A girl and a beauty blog, confetti and curves and of course Zoella!
- If you could get on a plane tomorrow and fly anywhere (first class of course!) where would you fly?
I would fly straight back to my favorite holiday destination for the last 6 year, Gumbet, Turkey. Without fail since 2008 me and my family have travelled there every year, and sometimes twice a year. I have already been this year, but I would love more than anything to go back. I have so many friends there and I miss them all so much when I’m back home. I call Gumbet my home away from home 🙂 ❤
- Do you have any pet peeves?
Oh my god, I am going to sound like a right nutter right now, but yeah, you know when you have a banana and when you try to peel it and the end does not snap off as expected, but bends in on itself and you need to get those nails involved to pull the peel apart. – I hope I got my peeve across well and you all know what I am talking about right now…
- How long have you been blogging?
My blog first started on 25th November 2014, and my very first post was about winter coats. I can thankfully say my theme and image has changed quite a bit from then, but wow almost a year! Read my first ever post here *cringe*
Here are your questions
- Who is your idol?
- What inspires you to blog?
- Where is your favourite holiday destination?
- Why did you start a blog?
- If you went to a desert island and could only take 3 items, what would they be?
- What is your dream career?
- Would you rather be able to time travel or read minds?
- Who are your favourite bloggers?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Who is your celebrity crush?Hope you enjoy answering them my huns! & thanks again Alice for the nomination – such a sweetie!